Resources / Links
- Class Time-table - Term 1, 2020. Click <here>. (updated 3 Jan 2020)
From the Principal's Desk
- Please click on the following to read: 1st Assembly (6 Jan),
- Curriculum Outline: Year 1 <here>. (will be ready soon)
- Mother tongue in lieu documents click <here>. (will be ready soon)
- Year 1 Google <Folder >
- Check out links for Parents in SJI Website, SJI Flickr
- SJI Library links
- Vacation Travel Plan. (During School Vacation). <To Submit On-line> Click <here>.
- Link to sign up to be part of Parent Support Group (SJI PSG)
- History of SJI @ Roots.sg (Our Singapore Story - Discover the heritage and culture of our home)
- Old SJI @ The Long and Winding Road
- Transition to secondary school.
- MOE guidelines for school-home partnership.
- MOE COMPASS (COMmunity and PArents in Support of Schools) site
- MOE SchoolBag - The Education News Site
- Cyberwellness: MOE, ICT Portal, Be internet awesome, Cybersmart,
- Speak Good English Movement Website
- MOE OBS Challenge Programme
- PARC: LaSallian East Asia District (to find out more about our larger Lasallian family), ANZPPNG district.
- In the footsteps of our Founder. Find out more about St John Baptist de Lasalle
- Lasallian World - Founder's Day 2019, Resources for Year of Lasallian Vocations
- Pastoral letter from Superior General of the Brothers: Christmas,
- One Year in Mission Together. Find out about Lasallian Missions world-wide.
- Good courses at Coursera: Learning How To Learn, Teaching Character.
- ASCD: teaching boys effectively, formative assessment, ways to help students ask questions, motivation,
- Good reads: Complimenting your child,
- Raising Kind Kids (Thomas Lickona), Center for 4th & 5th R, Character.org,
- Maximising Power of Character@ CERC, ProjectZero@ Harvard,
- Center for Parent&Teen Communications,
- Resilient Youths Through Outdoor Education, Outdoor education in Singapore,
- International Baccalaureate (IB), IB and Character Education, Educating hearts and minds to meet challenges
- Jack Ma on IQ, EQ and LQ
- World Economic Forum: SkillsForYourFuture, FutureOfJobs.
- Singapore in Figures: 2019
- National Library: e-resources, BiblioAsia (Jan2019 - Bicentennial Issue)
- United Nations Sustainable Development Goals
- Exploring Singapore before 1867: NUS Library, Hawksford Guide, National Museum Of Singapore Guide, Bicentennial webpage